It sometimes amazes me how difficult it is to get the result you want, especially when you think you know what you are doing. I spent two hours this morning trying to get a new profile photo for my Facebook art page. Good grief! Every shot had some little minor detail that I did not like. Finally, I had to crop the top of this photo out so it looked straight. Maybe the canvas was always crooked! Needless to say I felt like I wasted so much time but in the end, guess it is okay. What else would I have done during that time…it’s a Monday here in the studio! After all of that the photo did not come out clear but I’m sticking with it!
The cow appears bored with it all!